of Ryukyu Kobudo Tesshikan
- Always respect others and maintain proper etiquette.
- Always be honest.
- Respect the individualities of others.
- Do not criticize others , put more effort into training.
- Respect your elders and seniors.
- Do not make excuses.
- The dojo is a place to train the mind and body, it must be kept orderly and clean.
- Take responsibility and pride in your achievements
- Endeavour to develop the mind, technique, and a body through training. Particularly, cultivate your mind to become a valuable person for society.
- Tesshinkan is a family. Work together to develop growth.
Tamayose Hidemi, KAICHÔ
RYÛKYÛ KOBUDÔ TESSHINKAN KYÔ KAI